Handling modern vaccines is a very sensitive matter. Storage, packaging and transportation demand incredibly high standards of modern logistics service provision. These are guarantees that medlog can make.
Some vaccines must be stored at a constant temperature of minus 70 degrees Celsius until shortly before they are injected. medlog is equipped with ULT freezers to ensure this particular specification is met with absolute professionalism.
Depending on the vaccine, storage and transportation must be done at
- -80°C in ULT freezers
- -20°C in household standard freezers
- +2 to +8°C in coolers
Clinics and vaccination centres only have limited capacities for storing and injecting the necessary amounts of vaccine. medlog refrigeration depots allow smaller bottles of vaccine for booster jabs to be provided precisely when and where they are required.
|Art des Impfstoffs||mRNA-Impfstoff||mRNA-Impfstoff||Vektorimpfstoff|
|Wirksamkeit||95%||94,5%||Bis zu 90% (im Mittel 70%)|
|Lagerung||Lagerung bei -70°C||Lagerung bei -12 bis - 25 °C, |
bis zu 30 Tage bei normalen Kühlschranktemperaturen
|Lagerung bei 2-8 Grad
|Impfschema||2x im Abstand von 21-42 Tagen||2x im Abstand von 28 Tagen||2x im Abstand von 28 Tagen|
medlog has been developing effective concepts for the safe and professional handling of sensitive medical consignments for many years. The challenge: GDP and AMBO-compliant delivery without interruption of the cold chain.
medlog guarantees the cold chain remains uninterrupted by ensuring short transportation times with refrigeration technology perfectly tuned to relevant requirements.
The big eight!
8 good reasons for choosing medlog:
- Temperature-monitored cold rooms at all locations
- Dry ice depots and ULT freezers (-80°C)
- Active cold-chain transportation with refrigeration trucks
- Passive cooling via special thermo-packaging
- Seamless RFID-based temperature monitoring
- Seamless tracking and transport documentation
- Package qualification via tailored inspection procedure
- Transport validation via medlog quality management